Friday, November 13, 2009

Down, DOOOWN.

A lot of things have been happening since I took the time to actually write on here. I do need a break from it all though; my daily routine is getting tiring and boring, and I need something new fast. Whether it be a new friend, a day with my mom, a day somewhere outside of London, a job, a day at an amusement park with my favorite people, a road trip across the USA with Thien Tan Tran, a trip to Quebec for six months...lmao, but really i just want to do something out of the ordinary. Scream at the top of my lungs somewhere really cool... and get weird looks from strangers.
I don't know...something...anything!
If you happen to have any cool, exciting, CHEAP ideas. Let me know :).

<3 Mafe

1 comment:

  1. i like the sound of one of those things that include someone that rhymes with thien tan tran lol :]

    ReplyDelete