Friday, August 28, 2009

The God Memorandum.

Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.
~ Mortimer J. Adler ~

Thousands of questions have found their way into my mind the last couple of weeks. Answers are yet to be clear, but that is what keeps my life somewhat exciting and strange. I wanted to share The God Memorandum, an excerpt from the book "The Greatest Miracle in the World" with whoever comes across my blog, so that you too can be reminded that God is the answer, he loves you, and that you are THE GREATEST MIRACLE IN THE WORLD.

Those words have really made a difference in my life. They remind me of the special, unique, and powerful creation that I am. It made me realize that God has never forsaken me, no matter how often I thought I was alone.

God loves you more than anything, whether you realize it or not. He has a perfect plan for your life-- just let yourself be led by him.


♥ MFM

No comments:

Post a Comment